top of page
DR. SHAHROKH DAYYANI, O.D
Pennsylvania College of Optometry; Doctor of Optometry, 1994
Pennsylvania College of Optometry; Bachelor of Science, 1992
College of Liberal Arts and Science; Bachelor of Science, 1990
DAYYANI - Anchor
KAYLA - Anchor
Dr. Kayla Ueda O.D.
Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University: Doctor of Optometry; Cum Laude Honors
Optometry Residency in Pediatrics, Vision Therapy and Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation at Northwest Eye Care Professionals: Pacific University
Your Stylists - Q&A
1) Favorite brand of glasses? Oliver Peoples
2) What is the most important factor in finding the perfect pair of glasses? Comfort of frame.
3) If you were to design your own frame what would it look like? Black simple slick matte black frame with titanium hinges manufactured in it's entirety in Japan.
1) Favorite brand of glasses? Dior
2) What is the most important factors in finding the perfect pair of glasses? Having the right person to guide you.
3) If you were to design your own sunglasses what would it look like? Tortoise shell with green polarized lenses to best protect my eyes.
bottom of page